Monday, September 28, 2009

Funny SMS

Funny SMS
enjoy it


SomeOne..
MiSSES U..
NeeDS U..
Worries About U
Lonely Without U
Guess Who?
THE MONKEY IN
… THE ZOO ..




Do u remember the day we travelled in a car?
I put my dog out of the window,
u put ur face out,
then people started shouting
‘TWINS TWINS

^
^
^
hhhhhhhhhhhh
so funny


TEACHER:
what is the different between
problem and challenge????
STUDENT:3boys+1girl=problem
1boy+3girls=challenge..


Santa: Look a thief has entered our kitchen
and he is eating the cake I made.
Banta: Whom should I call now,
Police or Ambulance?



U r a nice person…
but..U have to do 2 things early in the morning…
1st. pray to God so that u can live….
2nd.take a bath so that others can live….

When u feel sad….
To cheer up just go to the mirror and say,
“damn I am really so cute”
u will overcome your sadness.
But don’t make this a habit…..
Coz liars go to hell !!!!




Today is an international day
for the mentally disabled .
Please send an encouraging
sms to a mentally disabled friend
I have done !!!



Twinkle Twinkle little star,
You should know what you are,
And once you know what you are,
Mental hospital is not so far




What is the difference between
Monkey & Donkey ?
Monkey saves this message
&
Donkey deletes this message.
Choice is urs……..



Dad : Son, what do you want for your birthday?
Son : Not much dad,
just a radio with a sports car around it.





Everything is incomplete without ME
..mory
Co..dy
Ti..
Ga..
So..thing
..aning
Even this ..ssage!
So dont forget ME

^
^




Teacher To Student:
Can You Define Who Is LECTURER?
Student : A LECTURER Is A Person Who Has A Very Bad
Habit Of Speaking When Someone Is SLeeping.



Father to son:
whenever i beat you,
you dont get annoyed,
how you control your anger?
son: i start cleaning the toilet
seat with your toothbrush


Girl: When we get married,
I want to share all your worries,
troubles and lighten your burden.
Boy: It’s very kind of you,
darling, But I don’t have any worries or troubles.
Girl: Well that is because we aren’t married yet



TEACHER: Arshad, name one important thing
we have today that we didn’t have ten years ago.
Arshad: Me!

I wrote your name on sand,
it got washed.
I wrote your name in air,
it was blown away.
I wrote your name on my heart &
i got Heart Attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment